Friday, March 25, 2011

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things

First many, many, MANY apologies for the lack of posting but I have been on the move and not quite MOVED yet. I have been VERY fortunate to have great people in my life that offered me shelter during my period of being "homeless". I move this weekend and so my posts will be more frequent. The great thing is that I have been able to brainstorm some amazing outfits that I cannot wait to share with everyone. I also have had some meetings on projects and cannot wait to share those as well with all of you. Again this is a super brief post of things that I love and cannot live without......

ENJOY!!!!!


one of my favorite books that is fashion related

Blazer: H&M, Bag: Michael Kors Astor Weekender, Blackberry Bold, Straw Fedora: Urban Outfitters, Gossip Girl DVD, Studded Bangle: Forever 21,  Gold Necklace with my mom's pic on a pendant, Leopard Scarf: TJ MAXX

Because EVERYBODY loves a HAITIAN GIRL

I adore this scarf


My favorite new summer necklace from H&M
a b-day present from my heart aka my mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...