Sunday, March 6, 2011

Like a Boy

When it comes to weekends, I am always 100% a homebody. I don't like to leave the house and I want to lounge around in sweats ALL day long. It's been pretty cruddy weather here in DC but one of my good friends and I had plans to grab lunch together to celebrate our joint birthdays. Seeing that it was raining and I love being in sweats, I made the most "fashionable" non sweats but just as comfy outfit I could find..... welcome the grandpa cardi, comfy white T and boyfriend jeans with flats!!!!

Her and I had a great time catching up and imbibing on Bellinis and Poinsettias (cranberry and vodka) at The Heights.

If you go... the crabcakes benedict and the "best" french toast are a MUST!!!!

love Nicki!!!


Please excuse the indoor pics... it was POURING by the time I got home...


I am kind of OBSESSED with this thrifted purse I bought on Friday.. top handle is a MUST for Spring


I've had these leopard flats FOREVER... hope they never die on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...