Saturday, March 26, 2011

Attention all DC Fashion Bloggers & Events Galore

 Following one of my friends and fellow fashion blogger's idea.... I would like to start a DC Fashion Bloggers Club/Meetup/Cult/ whatever you want to call it....
If you are a DC blogger and would like more info or are interested please contact me via email/twitter... My contact info are one of the headings at the top of my blog.

For now.... I wanted to post and share some GREAT events coming to DC... I will try to attend at least 3 of them and I hope to see you there and PLEASE if you attend, don't be shy, SAY HELLO! :)

events found on Capitol Fashionista



The Inaugural Fit Night Out is almost here! Fit Night Out is an evening of fitness, fellowship and fun, designed especially for women. There will be fitness classes ranging from yoga and Zumba to channeling your inner kitten through belly dancing, ribbon dancing and pole aerobics.

Although the fitness is great, it will also be a girls night out with food, fun, fashion and DRINKS!!!! This event is on Thursday, April 14, 2011 from 7pm to 11pm at Love on 1350 Okie Street NE in DC. All proceeds will to a non-profit partner!

Buy your tickets HERE


DC Boutique Sale!!!!


It's All Good | 5912 Washington Blvd, Arlington, VA 22205 | 703-539-7283 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...