Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's J-DAY!!!

If you haven't heard yet, March 2 is probably the MOST important day of the year, forget Dr. Suess being born then or Jon Bon Jovi... its all about ME, ME, ME!!!!! Its J-Day and I had an amazing time with amazing people. Unfortunately not everyone was able to make it but the ones that came made it memorable.

I cannot believe this is my last bday in my 20s (shhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone)

I was not feeling up to par but my wonderful friends persuaded me to keep with the bday dinner plans and they made me find a dress. Well it was love at first sight.... Found this amazing dress at one of my favorite stores ever... H&M. It really spoke to me because I have a MAJOR love affair with draping and ruching and of course SHOWING SKIN in a demure way. This dress had it all.....

It is my version of the SATC infamous "naked" dress......

ENJOY!!!!

FYI: if anyone is looking for a great place to eat and enjoy uniquely wonderful chocolate infused cuisine in DC... please go to Coco Sala. Their wait staff is unbelievably friendly and the atmosphere is AMAZING!!!!





Blowing out my candle and making one helluva wish


Some of my favorite girls


Front of the dress... the draping on the sides is so flattering



The bias hem... AAHHHH need I say more?

Everyone who goes there MUST try the "fetish" drink


Well of course I have to end it with the J-Face


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...