Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mellow Yellow

See... I kept my promise!!!

This is probably one of the most non Jenni dresses that I own but every time I put it on for some reason I feel very 60's. I still remember the day I bought it because of the pesky Michael Kors employee that kept telling me how great the color looked on me. I'm usually never "sold" but she just wouldn't budge and well, I like to go out on a limb sometimes so this is what happens. I have been in a color-ful mood and I have been dying to wear these bow shoes of mine. The heel is like something a pilgrim would wear but I still love 'em... I don't believe in high heel shoes being less than 4 inches... anything less and you are a pilgrim in my opinion (hey everyone's got an opinion right)

I have a SUPER busy rest of the week ahead of me with LOTS of very fun photo ops that I cannot wait to share with you. Tomorrow I'm attending Shecky's Girl's Night Out at DAR Constitution Hall, Thursday I am going to E Street Cinema to see the Bill Cunningham documentary and Saturday is a great fund raising event at Saki in DC. I also did a little thrifting today at lunch (fashion before food) and bought an A.MA.ZING leather skirt.... I was completely on "team spring where for art thou" but now I'd like it to stay cold long enough for me to wear it :) (sue me)


Glasses: H&M, Jacket: Arden B, Turtleneck: Gap, Dress: Michael Kors, Tights: Hue, Shoes: Forever 21

that is NOT a heel... PILGRIM SHOES






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...