Saturday, March 12, 2011

My First Feature...

First off I really am extremely honored and feel so blessed to be the bombshell of the day on one of my FAVORITE fashion blogs EVER.. Fashion Bomb Daily. Claire has always been an inspiration to me so to be on her blog is beyond A. MA. ZING!!! Second, words cannot even begin to describe how happy I feel over the positive comments and the feedback I have gotten from this. You all inspire me every day and push me to step out of my comfort zone and just HAVE FUN with fashion. I am so unbelievably humbled and just very honored.

I thank from the VERY bottom of my heart, everyone who took the time to vote and to also leave comments and to those following me now from this, PLEASE speak up and message me and feel free to offer critcicism and ideas and ANYTHING.

Again I really appreciate this SO much and will always remember this.

To go to my feature directly: Fashion Bombshell of the Day-Jennifer from DC

Thank you again and I will NEVER, ever, EVER be able to say enough thank you's to everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...