Friday, March 4, 2011

Purple is the Color of Royalty

Not much going on at all today. When I was in NYC a few weeks ago, I bought these boots from a shop in the Coloseum named Jennifer's Shoes. I am kind of obsessed with cognac colored shoes and I needed some lace up booties so these were a match made in heaven.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have liked the color purple solely because my ABSO-FAVE books EVER in life were Sweet Valley series.... who remembers the Unicorns? Am I aging myself yet?

To top it off my boyfriend in 8th grade bought me my Jenni necklace for Christmas and yes, I still have it. Its different so it will be mine forever. The other pendant is the ultimate fashionista herself, my mother. Rockin her afro wig in the 70s... I love that woman... she was chic-er than life!

This is my comfy outfit... the jeans are so worn in and fit just right and the EXTRA touch, the studs on the back, I'm addicted to studs FYI ( gotta love Michael Kors)


wooden heels are soooooo in for the spring


Coat: Old Navy, Tunic: Zara, Jeans: Michael Kors, Boots: Charlotte Crew






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...