Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Je ne sais pas

Happy Day before Hump Day!!!
First of all I want to apologize because this isnt the best post but I am in the middle of about 20 different things and just cannot get a chance to just chill. I'm moving homes, work is nut-so, and I have been getting a lot of great opps for jobs in styling SO.... no I am not complaining at all but I am probably going to be a tad M.I.A. I do promise at least 3 posts a week and once I'm back and settled I will come full force.

I do have A. MA. ZING news though... I have partnered with a local photographer to do all the styling on his shoots so PRETTY excited and please stay tuned for my "behind the scenes" posts from some of the shoots!!! Thanks again to all of you for commenting and encouraging me. I cannot say thank you enough.


Denim Jacket: Gap, White Blazer: H&M, Purple Tank: Mossimo, Skirt: Forever21, Tights: Wolford

Ok well... here is the outfit of the day... Bought this body con striped skirt a while ago but never quite knew how to work it. I was OH SO not in the "chic" mood to go to work so wore it with a denim jacket. I feel like a denim jacket really can pull together any outfit to give it a "je ne sais quoi" or.... MAYBE I so just made that up because that is what I chose to wear.. :)
Excuse the bare walls... I'm almost packed up and outta there.. peep a glimpse of my Stylit planner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...