Friday, March 11, 2011

The Family Hammer

Last night I went to check out a bluegrass band at Sova in DC with my sister from another mister and one of my roomates. I had never heard bluegrass before but I do enjoy country so it wasnt too bad at all. I love the fast stuff but the waltzes are SO NOT ME!!!! One of the fiddlers definitely dressed the part with a plaid shirt and a brown suede vest, jeans and cowboy boots... It was adorable!

I haven't gotten dressed up or even cute ALL week so since I was having an outing, I thought Id wear something J-Riffic.... I'm kind of obsessed with plaid right now and well.... I am always obsessed with leather so had to combine the two. Its been icky, rainy weather here in DC so had to throw on a hat. As one of my fellow bloggers would say its a "STEELE" (c) Monroe Steele because the hat was under 10 bucks!

Recently added a subscribe to this blog via email link on the right hand side.... please add your email and you will receive a reminder as soon as there is a new post! Thank you so much for all of your support!


Always and I mean ALWAYS laughing when taking a pic

Jacket: Arden B, Plaid Top: Heritage 81, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity-Faye, Shoes: Nine West, Clutch: Converse

I adore fedoras!

almost ALL my rings are double ringed ones...

Turquoise is my fave color these days... love my necklace with the plaid


Fiddlers from the band 'Family Hammer"... SO AMAZING!

my sister from another mister.... fedora twins

A Plus Tards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...