Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introducing:What to Wear, Where-the book!

Introducing:What to Wear,Where-the book!

Ok, as you all know, I am obsessed with all things fashion (duh!) and I love fashion blogs. Who What Wear is one of my absolute faves and I am BEYOND overjoyed for this new book of theirs. Please visit their page for more details. All pictures are from http://www.whowhatwear.com/ and are not owned by me.



They are having book signings in a couple large cities so hopefully you will get to check one of them out... if so... please let me know how it is! JEALOUS that they aren't coming to DC....

Orange County Book-Signing Event

Sunday, March 13th 1-3 p.m.
Barnes & Noble at Fashion Island
401 Newport Center Drive, Suite A215
Newport Beach, CA 92660


New York City Book-Signing Event
Tuesday, March 15th, 7-9 p.m.
Scoop NYC
473-475 Broadway
(between Broome & Grand)
New York, NY 10013


Chicago Book-Signing Event
Friday, March 18th, from 7-9 p.m.
The Book Cellar
4736 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...