Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cerulean and Graffiti

Happy Saturday Everyone-
I am still on my "high" from the Fashion Bomb Daily post and probably will be on it for a long while. It is crazy how many emails I have gotten for work and projects to collaborate on so again I am so THANKFUL!!!

My good friend Rian and I decided to "celebrate" and go to dinner at one of my fave clubs and restaurants in DC.. The Park at 14th. When you go and YOU MUST go, my top choices on the menu: the tomato, basil, and mozzarella salad, the blackened salmon, the pasta, and the jamaican jerk chicken wings with mac and cheese! I am telling you eat, eat, eat and then you can dance it off later.

I wanted to make sure I was comfortable yet cute so I wore my new sheer, graffiti print tunic from American Apparel with liquid leggings, a cerulean moto jacket, studded belt and sky high platform pumps THAT KILLED (literally and figuratively). Remember when it comes to my shoes "fashion before comfort"!!!

It was definitely a first for me that night because we bar hopped... Friday nights are a lot of fun now in the nightlife scene in DC... I recommend: dinner and pre-dancing at Park, then a little mid evening jaunt to Mood Lounge and then finishing off the night at Recess.

Had an AMAZING time, got home late but was up bright and early for flag football practice the next day! SOOOOOOO proud of myself :)


Tunic: American Apparel, Belt: Zara, Leggings: Apostrophe, Clutch:DSW, Pumps: Ross brand Joey
This tunic has some great drawings on it
Rian looking FIERCE in the beret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...