Friday, April 29, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I was honored to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Monroe Steele  and I am going to forward this on to whom I feel deserves it as well. Thank you so much again!!!

Below are 7 facts about me as instructed to do when presented with this award :)


7 Facts About Me:




1. I grew up playing sports: Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Martial Arts and I play the piano. I’ve worn several music awards for piano at various competitions while I was living in Michigan.

2. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders, snakes, frogs and centipedes (random I know)

3. I won’t eat anything blue.. it used to be purple too but I am becoming a little more lenient on that

4. I have 3 tattoos: 1 on my lower back but not in the tramp stamp location, one on my wrist, and one on my right rib that reads “Que Dieu te Prtoege” in my Grandmother’s handwriting and I plan on getting 2 more.

5. I am a hopeless and I mean HOPELESS romantic. I really believe in love and hope that it eventually believes in me. Lol.

6. I didn’t learn English until I was 8 years old, French is my first language.

7. I was a cheerleader for 2 weeks (until my mom said “oh no to the short skirts”) and in that 2 weeks my coach pushed me down while I was attempting to do the splits and I have been able to do them ever since… I think I’m permanently torn or something lol

 
 
I am passing along this award to:
 
Karla's Closet
 
Fashion Chalet
 
Capital Fashionista
 
Marilyn
 
Vivi
 
Bmore Rich Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...