Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Once Bitten

Another absolutely fantabulous day in DC and I have been in this whole demure 1950s thing and just had to wear my Bitten dress from a couple years back. I wore this for Easter in 2010 and this year I wore it to work. I was told that all I needed to complete this look is a head scarf and a cadillac. I wanted to wear my new platform T-strap sandals with it but left them at home so wore the wedges instead. I did an impromptu photo shoot outside of my job and felt even DUMBER being photographed... when oh when will I get over this lol. But yet if you see me in a club, Im snap, snap, snappin away like the paparazzi....

I absolutely adore this dress and also have it in a canary yellow color that I have yet to wear. My sister has it and it looks AMAZING on her and she wore it to a tea party that she went to (oh how I miss her). This dress was from Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten line and she actually wore it to an event once... I LOVE HER!!!!

Just a few more days till I am in the Big Apple...
photos by: Erik Hartmann of HCoPhotography

White shirt: Limited, Dress: Bitten, Shoes: Aldo


how I wore it last year... yuppers had bangs lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...