Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fro Zen Yo Casual

Wow! 2 posts in one day, aren't you guys LUCKY!!!!
It was once again a beautiful day in the neighborhood and I absolutely adore my new neighborhood so had to for a lil jaunt around the block.... well around the block means FRO ZEN YO!!!! Its my fave lil frozen yogurt shop because they have a plethora of flavors ( I love that word by the way), an abundance of various toppings and after its all said and done you just weigh it to see how much you owe. I fricken love it. I need something ultra comfy and yet still kinda cute to walk the 3 blocks so this is what I chose. I live in maxi dresses in the summer so get used to seeing this one remixed, recycled and reused for the next couple of months :)

Plaid Shirt: Heritage 81, Maxi Dress: Asos, Sandals: Report

Watch: Invicta, Heart Ring: Vendor in NYC Chinatown, Silver Ring: Vendor on Mexican beach, Snake Bangle: Vendor in NYC


I never wear lip color but I love the subtleness of this pink... its like cotton candy and who doesn't love cotton candy
Orange Crush


accessories galore


just for fun.... felt very Alfred Hitchcock movie-ish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...