Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspector Gadget.....

Happy Tax Day everyone... did you remember to file your taxes?
Not much going on with me today, it was pretty much the usual, work, fashion, friends, fun and NICE WEATHER.
Just moved into this new place and (siiigh), I had to get over my FEAR of being embarrassed by the plethora of WEIRD and CONFUSED looks from bystanders in regards to me taking pics of myself on a tripod. With moral support from my manman (mommy in french), I was able to just do it but let me tell you something, I DID IT QUICKLY. I felt like a cockroach when the lights come on out there because I was taking pics quick so that the least amount people could see me. I am thinking now, I should be EXTRA bold and the next time I do this and get a funny look just hand the person a business card... hmmmmmmmmm light bulb just clicked!

Well enjoy mes amis... a plus tards!

Trench: H&M, White Blouse: H&M, Brown V Neck: Mossimo, Jeans: Arden B, Wedges: Aldo

Sunnies: Forever 21 for Men


I love the old school decor door.. its very Happy Days to me.. Where's the Fonz?



nail color: OPI DC Cherry Blossom.. how fitting right?

Timex...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...