Thursday, April 21, 2011

D*mn that Mother Chucker

Hello, hello, hello!
Although I prefer to wear heels ALL THE TIME, every now and then flats call my name. If Im doing the sneaker thing, its Chucks all day long. I love the look of them and I love how comfy they are. I always feel a little skaterboarder chic when I wear them. It was a little cooler in the DC area today so I got to wear tights again (hopefully for the last time). This faux leather skirt looks kinda cheap but I love it anyway.
Sorry for the quick post but I'm heading out to watch one of my guy friend's play bball.... I"ll be taking pics there as well... I LOVE THIS CAMERA :)
Jacket: Mossimo, Tshirt: Gap, Skirt: Zara, Tights: Hue, Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylors

Bangle: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...