Monday, April 25, 2011

80's Baby

Hey everyone.... it was over 80 degrees today! Whoo hoo!!!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and had a great Easter. I was without family this weekend, so I was a little sad but I cannot wait until I get to see my family again. I am a huge family girl and love holidays so to be without mine was a little rough for me. But I did have a wonderful weekend especially because my flag football team won both of our games and one was in OT. It was definitely a nail biter and one of these days I will post pics from our games.

I didn't do much today at all except do the whole 9-5 thing and promote/market/ sent emails to family about voting for me in the Latent Apparel Model Search that I am in. I'd appreciate if you all voted as well and please let me know when you vote by either posting here or on the page itself!

I have really been in a fashion funk and I need to get out of it before I leave for NYC this Friday.... any suggestions????

Blazer: Thrifted, Dress: Snap, Watch: Nexus, Shoes: Aldo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...