Wednesday, April 6, 2011

50's housewife swag

 This blog is not supposed to let you in too much into my personal life but more so my style but I will share a teeny tiny tidbit with you.... I so long to be a "1950s housewife"! I just think the idea of taking care of your man and keeping your house a home is just so appealing to me. I love how independent I am and I enjoy working and NEVER want to be looked upon as a man's property but how I adore the idea of having dinner on the table for my hubbie when he comes home from a long day of working, handing him his night cap, all while dressed up fabulously... please remember this is a NO JUDGING ZONE so keep your "opinions" on that to yourself LOL.

Thrifting has become my new obsession thanks to one right by my job and looking at my fellow bloggers great finds. Well I had to wear one of my GREAT finds tonight to attend a play. I went to the Shakespeare Theatre Company in DC to see Oscar Wilde's An Ideal Husband.. WHAT A GREAT PERFORMANCE!!! I was a little bummed because I couldnt have my cell on and there were sooooooo many great one liners and quotes that I just had to jot down. I did my best in remembering them but of course I am going to have to google them later.
I am doing my best to explore the city more and doing things out of the ordinary and I am LOVING IT! I just may become a theatre junkie amongst my other addictions.

I have to say, I am kinda obsessed with mid calf length skirts right now and have already purchase 3 of them for the spring/summer so please be ready to see lots of this silhouette on me in the months to come... ENJOY!!!!

Blazer: H&M, Camisole: Old Navy (Vivi's fave), Skirt: Rondina, Heels: Jazzberry, Watch: Invicta







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...