Friday, April 1, 2011

Cold Shoulder

Its FRIDAY!!!! Fina-frickenly! Was anyone else counting down the days this week until was the weekend? I know I was and I had a busy week.
I have decided that I do wear a lot of Forever 21 and even though there is NOTHING at all wrong with the store, I am challenging myself to go a whole week without wearing anything from there.... As I am typing this, I realized that my cuff that I wore in this outfit is from there so I guess I will start my challenge tomorrow (oops)....

But on another note... its APRIL... where is spring? I should be wearing sandals and a light jacket and not closed toe shoes and a fur shouldered sweater, COME ON MOTHER NATURE, work with us here.... pretty please anyone who doesnt recycle, pollutes and litters, please stop, you are really irking Mother Nature and in turn me! My Havaianas are begging to come out and play! HARUMPH!

ENJOY!!!!

Sweater: Zara, Belt: New York and Co, Jeans: Arden B, Pumps: Nine West, Cuff: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors




I just love the faux fur.... giving them the COLD SHOULDER

These shoes are dying on me but I keep giving them CPR... I am not ready for their demise yet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...