Friday, July 1, 2011

Cheetah... GRRRR

Ahh the last and final day of girl's weekend ended with a ROAR! I am obsessed with leopard, cheetah, and ocelot print... it can do no wrong in my opinion unless you use it as a WHOLE outfit instead of statements or a splash piece.

With that said, I was browsing through one of my fave shopping haunts (H&M) and fell upon my new crush... these leopard print shorts. I literally SWOONED and prayed that they would fit. I picked them up and my girl Kisha gave me the look.. I wasn't sure if it was the "are you kidding me" look or the "animal print is sooooo 1990" look but nonetheless it was a LOOK. lol





 Ever since I was young, I have LOVED cat eye sunnies. I still remember seeing Helena Christensen in them in the 90s. Claudia Schiffer looked fab as well sporting them. So happy they are back!
Again.. do we likey the earrings... I wore this style all weekend instead of my usual hoops, would love some feedback??

 These shorts are the perfect cut, the fabric is not only forgiving but it breathes and the print is TO DIE 
 FOR!


 I cannot say it enough.... I adore these sunnies from H&M
 We were workin' our motifs.... Tee playin Navy Brat with her nautical stripes and I was Jen from the Jungle!



Ya'll can't tell me nothin... Kisha was super fly in that outfit.




Cakin.... Betty Crocker and Lil Debbie
 Shots courtesy of the boys from DTNation... no joke this was the nicest, flyest rooftop party in a while. I urge all of you fashionistas to make it to at least one of their events and these boys have their own great fashion sense... BONUS!!!


Top: American Apparel
Shorts: H&M
Oversized Clutch: DSW
Sandals: Classified
Watch: Jacob and Co
Bangles: from India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...