Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bags and Shoes, Bags and Shoes (to the tune of Boats and H*s)

Hey all-
Quick post but I started thinking about if I were wealthy or better yet if someone gave me 10k to go on a shopping spree what would be the top shoes and bags that I would have to have. Of course I had to share with you guys in case anyone reading decides they want to start saving now for my 30th bday present... (hint, hint).... Here are my faves below.... please feel free to comment and tell me what your faves are as well!!!! Sharing is caring!

Let's start with the bags.... Drum Roll please.....




The YSL Muse 2 bag (swoon), I can still remember when Miroslava Duma carried this with the Chanel jacket and denim shorts! I died and went to heaven!

 






The perfect satchel in any color: Proenza Schouler PS1 bag




Givenchy Nightingale





Christian Louboutin Pigalles... Classic Elegant FIYAH




Tory Burch Flats because they really are so very comfy.




My fave shoes on earth in ANY color... These are SEX ON FEET... YSL Tribtoos





For real casual comfort, the only flip flops I like are Havaianas. They are worth the price, TRUST ME. I always nab them when Neiman's has a sale.





Last but not least my trendy faves the Alexander Wang Freja Booties. I adore them in black but I lust after these tan ones..... oohh get me a napkin bc I am salivating! A great fall color of these are HERE


So now I go to all of you.... what are your must haves and have you gotten them yet???



Bags and Shoes,

Jenni Jehanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...