Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Les Memes Trains Trains

Hey all-
Until I get my external flash for my camera, I dont think I am going to post any more indoor pic. They ll come out poorly and make the outfit look hella drab and that' the last thing. I have issues every single morning picking out an outfit for work. I work in a business casual workplace but with the heat and the never ending war with the A/C vent right above my office, I have difficulties finding clothes to wear. I know I have been in a funk but I promise this weekend you will be WOW'd by my outfits. Its a good friend's birthday and Centennial Weekend for the Ques! The Bruhs will be invading DC.... are we ready???

fyi: the title of the post is something my mom and I say to each other and it translates to "the same old, same old" aka "nothing special" aka "blasay kinda day"

Can anyone tell what's different about my hair????



Cardigan: J Crew similar one HERE
Top (really a dress): Forever 21
Skirt: Express
Bangles: Forever 21


Happy Wednesday,

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...