Monday, July 25, 2011

Romper Room

Hey All-
I don't know how I made it but I did! I felt like the witch screaming "I'm melting, I'm melting"! If you have no idea what I am talking about, you obviously were not in DC this weekend when the Devil decided to bring hell here. OY it was too hot for words. Nothing worn was comfortable but unfortunately I couldn't wear my birthday suit around. Before any of you say anything, yes I am obsessed with this belt. It just adds a certain "je ne sais quoi" to any outfit and its my summer staple. I bought this romper last year and only wore it once but its so roomy yet cute that I had to throw it on again. I hope I can get back in the fashion swing of things since I have been MIA lately. Its hot and so hard to dress and stay cute when the heat index is 118 and you metro and walk everywhere... SIGH..... Enjoy......

 I have some of the oddest tan lines everywhere. Denim cutoff tan lines, sports bra tan line, spaghetti strap tank tan lines and Havaiiana flip flop tan lines
Wanna see more... click Below.....



Romper: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Bracelet: Tiffany's
Shoes: Aldo


Pinky promise now that its cooler out, I will go back to my fierceness...

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...