Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fashionable Stilts aka the Dany's

Hey all-
Havent been able to take pics even though I have had some really cute outfits lately... will have to re-wear them and take pics for all of you. In the meantime, I wanted to share my newest obsessions and newest purchase with you. I know you have all seen these on numerous other fashion bloggers feet but you all know that no one is rocking them quite like I will (HAHAAH JUST KIDDING).

Just started my new job and I am extremely happy and blessed. It is 10 times better than my previous position and the location is a fashionistas dream.... I am a 9 minute walk from my fave dc consignment shop Secondi. You can find ALL high end designers as well as more mainstream stuff here and the staff is SUPER duper FRIENDLY. Definitely stop in and let me know when you are going bc I may tag along lol.

On to the shoes.... the Jessica Simpson Dany Sandals... how FAB-U-LOUS are these? Best part I am the exact same height as my bf in them. He calls them stilts, I call them fashionable ladders :)



I will be wearing these year around. I am sure they will still look super cute with opaque tights.... what do you think?  Purchase these beauties: HERE or for other colors and less expensive: HERE

Have a great day and try to stay cool in this heat that we are experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...