Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm lovin it.....

   Just a very few things that I spotted recently that I am going to add to the arsenal and as I have said before, sharing is caring so here ya go.....

This lil surplus vest is seriously a winner in my book. I can wear it in the summer over some shorts or skinnies and in the winter with a layered look... best part is its under 40 bucks... You know what that means, I dont have to choose between the colors, I can get both :)  To add these to your arsenal click:  HERE for tan and HERE for the green one.



Black Orchid's Black Beauty Bells

Want em.. click HERE

I have always had a public love affair with bell bottom and flare jeans (and so does Zoe Saldana). I abhor'd skinnies for the longest time because I felt as if I was cheating on my wide bottoms. The love affair began my freshman year of college at Michigan State (GO GREEN) when I worked at the Buckle and I first made eye contact w/ Silver Sisley jeans with the 23 inch bottom opening and then the Charro's with the 24.5 inch opening. I literally blushed... great feeling isnt it, love at first sight! I still have mine and just hoping one day I can get my now "healthy" legs back into them....
Click under the caption to snag your pair.







 
Last but definitely NOT least are penny loafer pumps. I really, really, really want the contrast Tory Burch ones but at under 50 bucks these will do just fine in the arsenal if you know what I mean :) Want 'em? Click HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...