Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reeses PB and J

Ok so really, Mother Nature wants to keep toying with us here in DC. Because she is being SO fickle and indecisive (just like a woman, sheesh), I never know what to wear. It was 80 degrees yesterday and then today is 50. THIS is why I just stay feeling under the weather. I mean for goodness sake woman, MAKE UP YOUR MIND... ( I wonder how many of our boyfriends think the same of us, hmmmm)

Today I really wasnt feeling like doing alot with myself. Anytime I feel frumpy, I throw on some of my fave, comfy pieces like my super comfy jeans, my boyfriend sweater and these boots.

So my fellow readers, I urge all of you to pretty please go do the Sun and Warmth dance pleeeaassseee... NO MORE COLD!!!





Tunic: Cotton On



Watch: JCJO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...