Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All Hail McQueen

The Met Gala aka the Costume Gala aka the 2nd most highly anticipated fashion event in NYC after New York Fashion Week went on last night so its only necessary that I do a quick post on my favorite looks of the night. This year they honored the late fashion genius Alexander McQueen and most people came in his designs. There were a ton of HAUTES as you will see below and there were a ton of NOTs (wont be posting those for the sake of keeping my blog with cute clothes).

Every year it is held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC and if you are ever in the city this museum is one of my absolute faves next to MOMA (Museum of Modern Art). Pretty surprising considering I am obsessed with Impressionism but these two museums just speak to me. Ahh just talking about it makes me want to book a ticket to NYC just to spend the day there... SIGH!!!

Take a look at the 3 outfits below and tell me what you think:
pics from: grasiemercedes.com, possessive.com and redcarpet-fashionwards.com

Ginnifer Goodwin in Topshop (YES TOPSHOP) (c) redcarpet-fashionawards.com

Daphne Guiness can do NO wrong... Forget Black Swan, hello Mother Goose


Golden Beauty- Iman is just always beautiful.. only see can make Gold Sequins classy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...