Friday, August 26, 2011

Tribal Lust.....

Hey all-
I said I wanted some tribal necklaces and so I got them. If you dont remember me stating that then check out this post HERE and refresh your memory lol. I dont play around with my wants, needs, and must haves when it comes to fashion. I am really starting to think I have a serious addiction.. eek! Purchased 6 of these bad boys at my fave Vintage Shop in Columbia Heights "Its Vintage Darling" during their 75% off summer sale.... Do you likey???? I cannot wait to show you the others that I scooped up... super duper excited! Now I need to go grab some more crew neck sloucky tees to pair them with... For some reason I prefer statement necklaces on a higher neckline... that silhouette captures my attention far more than a v-neck with bling.....




Nothing big... just wanted to share these images with you all because like I always say sharing is caring and I will never be a fashion hog :)

Here is another fun image I took at work a few weeks back and never posted... I am sooo about jewelry and accessories right now... good lawd :)


Blinged Out Betty,

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...