Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This Isn't Powder Puff Ladies and Gents.....

Hey all-
As you know I play flag football and fricken love it. I had to sit out the summer season due to a torn LCL but I should (if I actually DO my rehab) be back for the Fall season starting in a few weeks. Since its close to college football season openers and the NFL being back, I thought I'd share with you some pics of me playing in my football league. It was my first year playing and I thought I knew the fundamentals of football but realize I didnt know JACK. Enjoy and look forward to a fun fashion post in just a few days :)

Rushing the QB in my first game ever, now I know to rush from the outside in, instead of going straight in lol. Make him go down the field instead of using the sidelines.....


                                                                        I got this flag :)
Rushing the QB again....

 I always wear my MSU sweatband because I bleed Green and White!!!



 Ninja Throwing Stars!


Enjoy....

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...