Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The No-Suit Suit.....

Hey all-
Happy its the end of Wednesday so only 2 more days of work Day... whoo hoo. Didn't ya'll know that its a holiday (well in J-Ville, it is). I woke up late, as usual for work and needed something QUICK to put on. These black skinnies are my go to and to make them less casual I always pair them with a jacket of some sort and heels. I also ALWAYS keep a pair of nude and a pair of black pumps at work JUST IN CASE. I am sooooo a just in case girl and detest not having things when I need them.
Its funny because after taking these pics, I was flipping through the September (best month ever for fashion) Issue of InStyle and I saw a pictorial on the "no suit suit" and I realized that is SOOOO what I did with this outfit ;) Who said I'm not a fashion leader lol, hahaha, and lmao
Thanks a million to my sis from another mister J-Leh for helping me with this VERY impromptu lunch time shoot. I really do need to get over my shyness of people watching me get pics taken. I know I should not care what they think but I also dont want to come cross s conceited or full of herself either... sigh! The fashion bloggers dilemna.





photography: J.Lehman Images
I know I am such the redundant chick but check the sentence below this one :)



love these cheapie sandals that I bought at a lil shop in Columbia Heights. Seriously the Sports Zone on 14th has some of the cutest casual sandals for the summer. I always thought it was just sneakers, tennies and t-shirts but they actually have some darlin lil surprises :)






p.s. please bare with me during this "i need a perm phase" that I am going through. It's going to be braids, buns, topknots ad scarves till I do :)



Blazer: H&M (worn HERE) similar one to purchase: HERE
Watch: Invicta (worn in more posts than I want to admit)
Sandals: RCK Bella
Silver Ball Bracelet: Tiffany & Co

Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...