Sunday, June 19, 2011

Everyone Loves a Haitian Girl......

Hey all-
So I got inspired and felt like I needed to take some pics even though I technically am "immobile" due to this knee injury. I spent Saturday running errands with my sister fro another mister and even though I complained a ton bc of the pain of using crutches over the pain of the actual knee, I was ecstatic to be out of the house and doing something other than stuffing my face while watching reality TV. (yes I have fallen into that mindless trap). I cannot STAND being dependent and not being able to just dash around like I am used to. I am learning alot during this time... I knew I was hardheaded and stubborn but not to the degree that I really am Oh goodness... I MISS HEELS!!!!

p.s. Rockin a T shirt I made on Customizedgirl about 1.5 years ago.... yes my pride is untouchable for my heritage!

Glasses: Store in Jamaica Queens, Tshirt: Made on Customized Girl, Skirt: H&M, Watch: Claire's Boutique



L'Union Fait la Force


wearin the "soft" brace... still soooo not CHIC (UGH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...