Monday, June 27, 2011

Breaking Necks....

Hey all-
I try very, very, very hard not to bring my personal life into my personal style blog but I cannot help but let you all into the FUN I had this weekend. Some of my best friends came to visit from Florida and we certainly were girls about town! Although I wasn't supposed to be on my knee (hope my doctor doesn't follow the blog and if you do I sat the whole time, I PINKy swear), I did it anyway because fashion before pain :)
I will be posting pics of our adventures throughout the week so stay tuned... fashion is still VERY much involved... ENJOY!!!!!!

We attended a pink and white event that raised money for Breast Cancer Awareness. The party itself was a bust but the girls I was with made the night memorable as always!
Wearing an origami dress that I turned into a skirt and my Ralph Lauren wrap shirt that I bought 3 years ago and never wore.

 I adore this shirt BUT.... I did have a wardrobe malfunction with it... Janet Jackson, I feel your pain!
Top: Ralph Lauren, Skirt: Forever 21, Heels: Dollhouse, Earrings: UniqueLee-Yours

I am always laughing because you just have to but man oh man.... I lost weight from all the laughing I did this weekend... My girls are AWESOME!!!!!
I love this bracelet. I'm into any jewelry with writing.

This bracelet is one of my new faves in my jewelry box... I am a pisces/hopeless romantic so I love LOVE and without getting TOO personal... I have the BEST dude EVER in the world! 'nuff said!
Do you like these earrings??? If so... boy do I have a surprise for all of you!
Now on to my beautiful pink ladies.... I hope you all are ready for the 8th Wonder of the World..... Pink Ladies :)


Tee and I... does she own this dress or does she OWN this dress? Fabulous!

Blurry pic but so very Sex and the City-esque... LOVE these girls!!!
Bada Bing, Bada BOOM!!!

My other FIERCE fashionista and I... Ms Rian Baby

Group Photo at Tuscana
impromptu photo shoot
End of the night munchies..... how do you think we keep our curves... McDonalds!!! (HAHAHAHAHAH)

Thanks for reading... kisses to all of you from the Pink Ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...