Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tweedy Bird

Hi Everyone....
no clue what I was thinking but JUST HAD to wear my shorts. Being that I have a small waist and thicky thick thighs, its hard for me to find shorts that fit both. I found these at Macy's last summer and felt an urge to throw them on today. I'm obsessed with this 2nd hand jacket I bought at Frugalista and of coure my plum/aubergine colored heathered T shirt from Target.... I seriously own about 12 of these t shirts in all colors. LOVE THEM!!!

I'd love to hear your feedback as well would love any followers to my blog on Chictopia....

THANK YOU!!!!!
Shirt: Mossimo for Target, Shorts: True Religion, Boots: Forever21 (they are the Jennifer booties)

















Chictopia.com/jenni_jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...