Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Date Night...

OK... so well, maybe my nose grew a little on that one.... no date but if I were going on one, this would be a fun little outfit to go on a date wearing!

I just experienced my 1st awkward moment with the whole taking pics of myself for the blog. I was on the side of the house taking pics and all of a sudden my neighbor comes out, on his phone screaming "Im not sure whats going on, I keep seeing all these flashes"... OOPS!!! (bbm embarrassed face)


Blazer: Ralph Lauren, Tunic: Forever 21, Leggings: H&M, Boots: Report, Bag: Vintage Gucci, Glasses: random store on Jamaica Ave in NY

Fave necklace EVER... bought in Columbus, OH at a small art gallery
Yes, I do think I'm fierce!!!

I love the yellow face on my Invicta watch





Forever 21's finest

I love life, cant you tell? I'm always smiling or laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...