Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm baaccckkkk

Hello everyone.. I apologize for the long absence but I had no internet for 5 days and I felt like I was in the ice ages. I thank everyone who emailed and asked if I was ok, I really appreciate you all very much!!!

We had gorgeous weather over President's Weekend here in DC and I tried to stay outdoors as best as I could. My "sis" and I went to a soup party and had a great time. Yes a soup party where we were able to taste several different types of soup. My absolute faves were the Onion and Cheese, Peanut Soup and of course Corn Chowder. Here are some pics from the party as well as some personal style pics.... pssstttttt My fun printed shoes are from Nine West and I grabbed them for a whole whopping 10.00 dollars! SCORE!!! :)

Shirt: Mossimo, Pants: Max Azria, Necklace: Forever21, Shoes: Nine West, Sunnies: NYC Chinatown
My sis and I enjoying soup and of course MANY laughs







I'm so going to miss this neighborhood but sooo ready to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...