Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Styling Job.....

Hey all-
As many of you know, my dream is to run a successful fashion PR company that primarily focuses on aiding in exposure for minority designers, models, and fashionistas. It is my dream and I am using this blog to get there. There are SO many talented and amazing black, hispanic, west indian, asian and the list goes on fashion mavens out there that get NO love because they do not have the marketing skill set or money to help with their branding. That is where I hope to come in. With that being said, I wanted to do a very quick post on the first and only music video I have ever worked on as a stylist. I didnt style the rapper, Smitty, but I did style the female lead. This girl is one of the sweetest and most wonderful girls I have ever worked with.

Here is the video.... let me know what you think..... ( I was still so Green and sooooo insecure about myself in fashion lol)



Behind the Scenes Pictures Below...



 Smitty and BET's College Hill Star: Chris




Jenni Jehanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...