Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bonjour!!!


Hello and welcome to my very first blog. My name is Jenni Jehanne Jean-Pierre and I have a "passion for fashion". I love everything about it and I can find it anything and everything. I am addicted to fashion magazines and any reality show dealing with it. I watch the Hills and the City solely to look at the ensembles and see how everyone pieces everything together. I don't fall into one particular category because I dress the way that I feel. Sometimes I am more Rihanna ( rocker-chic) and other times I look like a poster girl for J.Crew.

I was born in Port au Prince, Haiti in 1982 and then moved to Michigan in 1988. I currently reside in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and my dream is to live in Paris, South Beach or NYC. I want to be where the action is and where I can be immersend in fashion.

Thanks for visiting...


outfit- jacket; Target, Dress; Forever21, shoes; Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...